Services & Departments
Health, Safety, and Emergencies
Welcome to the Health, Safety and Emergencies Section of our website.
Health Care Services
The North Hastings Family Health Team (NHFHT) is located at 1 Manor Lane, in Bancroft. For more info please call the clinic at 613-332-5692.
Further information on the North Hastings Community Family Health Team is available on their website:
The Bancroft Family Health Team is located at 19 Oak Street in Bancroft. 613 332-1565.
Announcement – Dr. Laura Lawson
The Bancroft Family Health Team and Dr’s Cooper, Brown, Griffin, Fransky, Ferreira, and Christiansen are pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Laura Lawson to our practice.
Dr. Lawson grew up in the Peterborough area and is looking forward to joining our team.
Some patients of Dr. Brown’s may have already met Dr. Lawson when she was here for her rural residency rotation in August/September/October of 2014.
She begins her practice in September 2015, gradually adding patients each month after that.
Update Summer 2016:
To apply to become a patient of Dr. Lawson's:
-attend office at 19 Oak Street to apply in person.
-Email an application form to email@example.com
-Mail your application to Bancroft Family Health Team, 19 Oak Street, Box 1089, Bancroft, ON K0L 1C0
applications can be found on their website.
BFHT Physician to see Patients in Wilberforce
The Bancroft Family Health Team and Dr.’s Cooper, Brown, Griffin, Fransky, Ferreira, Lawson and Christiansen are happy to announce the opening of a satellite clinic in Wilberforce. The Clinic is located in the same building as the Wilberforce Pharmacy at 2165 Loop Road, Wilberforce, Ontario. We are excited to partner with Highlands East Township in this initiative to provide health care services to the community and would like to thank Council for their continued support of local health care programs.
Dates have been set (2 days per month) in January, February, and March — continuation of this clinic past March 31, 2016 will be dependent on funding.
please see their website for updates:
Please help us spread the word, one of our physicians will be attending the Wilberforce Clinic on:
- Thursday January 14 10:00 – 2:00
- Thursday January 21 10:00 – 2:00
- Tuesday February 9 10:00 – 2:00
- Tuesday February 23 10:00 – 2:00
- Thursday March 3 11:00 – 3:00
- Saturday March 19 9:00 – 1:00
Residents DO NOT have to be members of the Bancroft Family Health Team to be seen. Any patient with a valid Health Card can be seen, however, it is highly suggested that you call to book an appointment. For more info, or book an appointment, please contact the Bancroft Family Health Team at 613-332-1565 Ext 220.
Spring 2017 Flood Information from the HPEPH
Health, Safety, and Emergencies Documents
- Take it Back- Prescription Pills Disposal2017-08-10
- Used Sharps/Needles-Free Disposal Bin Information2017-08-10
- Emergency Preparedness Tool Kit 20172017-05-10
- MOECC Guidance For Flooded Wells2017-05-10
- Disaster Recovery Assistance for Ontarians2017-05-10
- Emergency Preparedness Guide 20172017-05-10
- Drinking Water Can be Affected by Flooding2017-05-10
- Emergency Preparedness Guide 20162016-04-15
- Emergency Response Plan2015-06-04
- Emergency Preparedness (pdf)2013-05-02
- Hazards of Winter Driving (pdf)2012-11-29