News & Events
Ontario Renovate Application-click this linkHastings County Community and Human Services is pleased to let you know that the Ontario Renovates Accessibility Modification Assistance Program began April 1st 2019.
Ontario Renovates Accessibility Modification Assistance provides financial assistance to increase accessibility through home modifications and adaptions.
Eligible homeowners may receive up to a maximum $5000 grant to reduce physical barriers related to housing and reasonably related to the occupant’s disability.
Examples include, but are not limited to:
• Chair and bath lifts
• Height adjustments to countertops
• Cues for doorbells/fire alarms
Modifications must commence within 60 days of project approval.
To refer a homeowner to this program, you can;
• Mail or E-mail the attached application to the homeowner
The homeowner can print the application, complete, sign, attach the required documentation and return to Hastings County Community and Human Services 228 Church Street. P. O. Bag 6300 Belleville, ON K8N 5E2 Attn: Barbara Watson Fax: 613-966-4598
• Refer homeowner to the Hastings County website www.hastingscounty.com Application can be found under County Services, Housing Services.
• Refer homeowner to the Hastings County Intake Access Centre 1-866-414-0300 or 613-771-9630 Ext 2222
If you have any questions please call 613-966-1311 ext 2287.