The finance department provides a wide variety of administrative and financial services to all departments of the Municipality and to the public. The department is responsible for coordination of the annual operating and capital budgets, accounting, payroll, asset management planning, job costing, mandated financial reporting, investment and cash management and tax billing and collection.
For Your Convenience
We are pleased to offer the following payment alternatives:
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan – see the following to print out and send us the form
- Cash, Cheque & Debit
After hours you can drop your cheque in the drop off box located to the left side of the front entrance (also used for the library) of the Municipal Office
**we do not accept cheques drawn from U.S. banks**
- Online Payments Through A Recognized Financial Institution
Set up “Municipality of Hastings Highlands”, or your bank may have us set up as “Hastings Highlands Taxes” as a PAYEE, then use your Roll # as your Account #
- Credit Card Payments can be made online through My Account – we are not able to accept credit card payments at the office.
- For on-line payments please use My Account. This can be to look at a current property tax bill or to set up e-billing. Tax payments and Accounts Receivable payments can also be processed through your account.
We Are Open for Business
We can be reached at (613) 338-2811.
- Ext 289 for the CAO/Treasurer
- Ext 290 for the Deputy Treasurer
- Ext 299 for Taxes & Receivables
- Ext 266 for Accounts Payable