The finance department provides a wide variety of administrative and financial services to all departments of the Municipality and to the public. The department is responsible for coordination of the annual operating and capital budgets, accounting, payroll, asset management planning, job costing, mandated financial reporting, investment and cash management and tax billing and collection.
For Your Convenience
We are pleased to offer the following payment alternatives:
- Pre-Authorized Payment Plan – see the following to print out and send us the form
- Cash, Cheque & Debit
After hours you can drop your cheque in the drop off box located to the left side of the front entrance (also used for the library) of the Municipal Office
**we do not accept cheques drawn from U.S. banks**
- Online Payments Through A Recognized Financial Institution
Set up “Municipality of Hastings Highlands”, or your bank may have us set up as “Hastings Highlands Taxes” as a PAYEE, then use your Roll # as your Account #
- Credit Card Payments — on the home page of our website, click on the Online Payments Link – make credit card payments online. (available online only–unable to accept credit card payments at the office)
- For on-line payments please use My Account. This can be to look at a current property tax bill or to set up e-billing.
We Are Open for Business
We can be reached at (613) 338-2811.
- Ext 289 for the Treasurer/Deputy CAO
- Ext 299 for Taxes & Receivables
- Ext 266 for Accounts Payable