What is the zoning of this property?
You can check the zoning for your property by following these steps:
- Go to GIS & Mapping – Hastings County (or copy-and-paste this link into your internet browser’s address bar: https://hastingscounty.com/services/gis-mapping/);
- Then go to the map titled “General Public Zoning Applications”;
- Click the map in the top right corner and check off “Zoning: Hastings Highlands”
- Then type the Civic Address or Assessment Roll Number in the “search bar.”
- Law Offices requesting a Zoning Compliance letter may do so through our Customer Service Request platform. Forms can be found under >>Category>>Building and Planning>>Planning>>Zoning Compliance Letters
Once you have determined the zoning of your property, you can refer to the Comprehenzive Zoning Bylaw to check permitted uses, setbacks and other standards and requirements.
You can view the Comprehensive Zoning Bylaw on the Municipality’s Bylaw Directory webpage.
Need more information?
Submit a Customer Service Request and someone from our team will get back to you.